Sunday 7 February 2010

OUGD102: iTunes example


Example of the the iTunes playlist working for final product.

This is an example of Biggie Smalls album.
When on the cover a track from the album you are viewing plays whilest you can press the right arrow to view the information the cover art.

Right arrow to the information. The music from the previous track still plays because you have selected to play the information track which is just a beep because there needs to be a sound to be a track so I could add the cover of information on.

I was really happy with this outcome and it works better than what I thought it would. This is a strong part of my project. I also made different playlists that apply to the iPhone and iTouch. It took a while to put together and to understand how it would work but at the end seeing it working it was rewarding. Shame the packaging didn't live up to this part of the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment